Discover the culture, music and history of Haiti in this special event as part of Black History Month at Cottons Vauxhall on Wednesday 17th October 2018.
Tickets will include:
• A two course Haitian menu including authentic Haitian dishes like banana peze (friend green plantain) and griot (fried pork)
• Haitian music by celebrated Haitian DJ Sassia
• Traditional Haitian “Congo” dance by Mara Registre
• Traditional music by Haitian folk artitist Germa Adan
• A few words by Ian Thomson, author of “Bonjour Blanc” – a book about Haiti.
• A few words by the founder of Kafe 1788/Ayitian Coffee – Richard Macien who has opened a London cafe selling Haitian coffee
• A quiz on Haiti with prizes including Haitian art and coffee
• Haitian art on display and for sale
Tickets are £45 per person, which includes a 2-course meal and welcome Haitian Barbencourt rum on arrival.
Book tickets: http://ExperienceHaiti.eventbrite.co.uk